Focus of consulting
- Human resources diagnostics/Management audits (40 years of appraisal creation)
- Development of various processes and methods for management selection
- Development and introduction of the fluid organization
- Development and implementation of company-specific performance culture
- Conflict intervention and mediation
- Executive coaching of company leadership
Focus of consulting
- Personnel and organizational development
- Cultural development processes and mission statement processes
- Team diagnostics and team development
- Development and implementation of employee retention systems
- Executive development
- Survey systems
Stefan Kalle (holder of a university degree in social science), Raoul Kroehl (holder of a university degree in Business Administration), Dr. phil. Torsten Meiffert, Anke Merkel (qualified psychologist), Ferdinand Sachs (holder of a university degree in Business Administration), Dr. phil. Daniel Spurk, Dr. rer. pol. Klaus Michael Ullmann, Dr. phil. Alfons Vaitkus
Change in change
SAAMAN – The pioneers of corporate performance culture
The complexities of the business world make it necessary for even change to change. Economic, structural and cultural requirements in company leadership have multiplied. The half life periods of adjustment processes have become shorter. The fast pace and new imponderability of the markets demand a willingness and ability to change at any given time.
This change is conducive to flexible thinking, confident decision-making and swift action. However, it also makes it imperative to leave off with company leadership solely based on key figures and to embrace corporate culture as a performance factor.
As a consulting company with many years of experience in the areas of corporate culture and performance management and proven expertise in Human Resources Diagnostics and Potential Diagnostics, SAAMAN AG accompanies you on this future-oriented path. This strengthens your company from the inside out for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
We call this path: Performance through culture.